Firetrucks at the Coleman Highland's Forth of July parade were a big hit with Henry and his cousins, Leo and Finn! The boys took a brief tour inside the firetruck this year and it was awesome!!

I'm really hoping we didn't reprogram something after some button pushing (Henry has been known for that talent- see below:).
Our attempts at staying active during the hot hot temps... The first picture is from Henry's fav summer hangout, the Loose Park spray park!
Henry and GoGo shooting the gap at Crown Center spray park...

Henry's water table in the backyard is getting lots of love... his shirt is soaked if you can't tell by the picture:)
We hope you are staying cool and enjoying this summer's excitement too!Much love,
Kate, Julie and Henry
Hi
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jenna and I came across your site. Henry is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com