Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March Madness 2013

We're full of anticipation with spring officially here, though with more predicted snow we're not hanging up our winter coats yet! We got to sneak out to the park several days in a row when the weather was warm enough and it felt so good to be back in our old digs! Timing of Henry's healing leg could not be better:) We enjoyed an awesome St. Patrick's Day parade with Aunt CoCo and Uncle Bob and our new niece Mae! All were dressed in green and had at least a few pieces of chocolate handed to them which made for some fun and excitement!

Henry started a new school last week, and we feel really good about the change for him. As Julie slowly transitions out of the weekend position, a more flexible school schedule was needed and the day care affiliated with the hospital I work with was the perfect fit! Henry loves his new teachers and all of the exploration his new classroom offers.  I am loving the waves goodbye to me through the window after I drop him off, and the smiles I get when I him pick up.  We hope Gus will join him in a few months in the toddler classroom!

We are officially cleared by Ortho after another good Xray showing good bone growth and repair.  We'll ake it easy on the playground for one more month, then back to baseline (and a lot more cautious we hope!!).  We had a follow up Cardiology appointment last month that was wonderfully routine:)  He was very patient and sat perfectly still for the EKG and echo that showed good heart function post-surgery.  And we won't return until this summer- yeah!

We wish you a warm spring with lots of "showers" for May flowers!!






Much love,

Kate, Julie, Henry and Gus

No comments:

Post a Comment