Monday, October 25, 2010

Surgery Day #21

Henry's surgery is TBA. Henry was actually in the OR and spiked a fever, so the surgeon decided to delay and make sure he didn't have any infections that could complicate things down the road. So, we wait! We were initially surprised that the surgery would take place today, then disappointed when it couldn't happen, then relieved that they made such a cautious decision for our guy. A little bit of a momma roller-coaster, but a worthwhile ride:) They took cultures of every type from Henry (don't ask) and will know if he has an infection within 48hrs... then talk surgery dates. Nothing else new on the homefront:) My first day back to work was hard but very fast and relatively uneventful. I snuck over for lunchtime kisses and was back for more four hours later... lucky lady I am!

Much love,

Kate and Julie

1 comment:

  1. We are thinking of you guys, love reading your blog about the little Trooper. Hang in there. Look forward to seeing you soon.

    Sherry, Randa, Lisa, and Lee

    ReplyDelete